Invitation to Advertising Partners
When you advertise in Young Salvationist (YS), your ad appears in a magazine with an average circulation of 40,000. It is distributed to Salvation Army locations across the country and individual subscribers. Advertising charges help us to meet our per page cost of production. In return, advertisers identify with the mission and message of The Salvation Army. YS is published ten times a year: monthly throughout the school year (Sept–May), and one summer issue (June). Its audience is high school and early college-aged readers. Most readers worship at or are otherwise affiliated with The Salvation Army. Each issue is published electronically on our website and through our app. Your ad will include links to drive traffic to your website. The Salvation Army reserves the right to evaluate the appropriateness of advertisements, including subject matter, form, wording, graphical content and to inform advertisers of any needed revisions, in keeping with Salvation Army policies and standards.
Reader Snapshot & Magazine Content
- MAGAZINE Readership: Salvation Army leaders, teens, college students, corps members and friends of The Salvation Army.
- BIBLE STUDY: An in-depth study on a Scripture passage.
- ARTIST INTERVIEWS: Includes pull-out posters of Christian music artists.
- PICTURE THIS!: Vintage Salvation Army images where readers express humor.
- TESTIMONIES: Articles submitted from youth and young adults across the nation.
*Note the Army reserves the right to judge contents of advertisements, including subject matter, form, wording, and typography to adhere to The Salvation Army’s policies and standards.